- Accessing CSIL Learn how to access CSIL funding for self-directed home care for people with disabilities
- Pre-employment program Employment related skills development in both workshop and practical settings, as well as a practicum placement
- Adapted Yoga Adapted Yoga in Vancouver and Victoria offers a safe, calm environment for people with physical disabilities to practice meditative breathing and movement.
- Art Without Limits For an hour each week, children and youth with disabilities can express themselves through artistic mediums.
- Dance Without Limits Dance Without Limits offers a safe, active environment for people with physical disabilities to learn about and explore dance
- Healthy Eating – Healthy Life Brings together people with cerebral palsy and other physical disabilities to prepare nutritious meals and provide education
- Self Defense Without Limits Participants will learn effective self-defense and personal protection skills.
One of our objectives at CPABC is to financially support those with CP. Here are some of the programs we offer:
- Camperships Camperships financially assists kids attending a special needs camp of their choice in BC
- Equipment Assistive Devices Cerebral Palsy Association of BC is pleased to offer financial assistance for the purchase of assistive devices for people living with cerebral palsy
- Education Bursaries Tanabe Bursaries are open to students with cerebral palsy in BC wishing to attend an institution of higher learning
- Family & Individual Support Access support for individuals and families relating to diagnosis, assistance for funding applications, education, crisis, advocacy and referrals
- Navigator for Youth Specialized information and referral resource for youth aged 14 to 25, their parents and members of their Transition Support Teams.
- Youth Without Limits The Youth Without Limits Support Group is a new program at CPABC. The group is for (but not limited to) youth and young adults between the ages of 13-29.
In addition to the information about cerebral palsy on this website, we also educate about CP through our library, various publications, and our disability awareness presentations.
- Lending Library Collection of books and resources available through lending library located at our downtown Vancouver office
- Publications Publications for teachers, parents, health care workers, and anyone affected by CP. A Guide to CP, Living with CP, Putting the Puzzle Together
- Legal Resources Learn to navigate a complex system of rights and access opportunities.
- Disability Awareness Presentations We offer speakers who can provide a glimpse of life with cerebral palsy to schools, community groups, and businesses