- Accessing CSIL Learn how to access CSIL funding for self-directed home care for people with disabilities
- Pre-employment program Employment related skills development in both workshop and practical settings, as well as a practicum placement
- Adapted Yoga Adapted Yoga in Vancouver and Victoria offers a safe, calm environment for people with physical disabilities to practice meditative breathing and movement.
- Art Without Limits For an hour each week, children and youth with disabilities can express themselves through artistic mediums.
- Dance Without Limits Dance Without Limits offers a safe, active environment for people with physical disabilities to learn about and explore dance.
- Self Defense Without Limits Participants will learn effective self-defense and personal protection skills.
- Tea, Talk and Crumpets is a new social and recreational outlet for seniors with disabilities, facilitated and organized by community members.
One of our objectives at CPABC is to financially support those with CP. Here are some of the programs we offer:
- Camperships Camperships financially assists kids attending a special needs camp of their choice in BC
- Equipment Assistive Devices Cerebral Palsy Association of BC is pleased to offer financial assistance for the purchase of assistive devices for people living with cerebral palsy
- Education Bursaries Tanabe Bursaries are open to students with cerebral palsy in BC wishing to attend an institution of higher learning
- Family & Individual Support Access support for individuals and families relating to diagnosis, assistance for funding applications, education, crisis, advocacy and referrals
- Navigator for Youth Specialized information and referral resource for youth aged 14 to 25, their parents and members of their Transition Support Teams.
- Youth Without Limits The Youth Without Limits Support Group is a new program at CPABC. The group is for (but not limited to) youth and young adults between the ages of 13-29.
In addition to the information about cerebral palsy on this website, we also educate about CP through our library, various publications, and our disability awareness presentations.
- Lending Library Collection of books and resources available through lending library located at our downtown Vancouver office
- Publications Publications for teachers, parents, health care workers, and anyone affected by CP. A Guide to CP, Living with CP, Putting the Puzzle Together
- Legal Resources Learn to navigate a complex system of rights and access opportunities.
- Disability Awareness Presentations We offer speakers who can provide a glimpse of life with cerebral palsy to schools, community groups, and businesses