The Cerebral Palsy Association of BC helps people live a life without limits with the Campership Program, which financially assists individuals of all ages to attend a special needs camp of their choice in BC.
Our camp subsidies have gone towards costs such as partial camp fees, transportation, and attendant care fees.
Without the help of an attendant, many individuals could not attend camp. Although the camp session itself may be free to the participant, the expensive attendant care fee can be a barrier for people wishing to attend camps.
Summer is a time for having fun and feeling free. If you would like to contribute towards next year’s Campership program please contact us at 604-408-9484 or 1-800-663-0004 to make a donation.
- Applications are set to open immediately. Application forms will be uploaded shortly.
- Applications will close on June 30th, 2017.
How to Apply
Fill in the word document below
- Answer questions and fill out all required fields
- Once completed, you may save the form for your records.
- Print the form, sign and date it in the appropriate places, then mail it to The Cerebral Palsy Association of BC. The address is included in the application form.
Note: Hand-written applications will not be accepted. Please fill-in your information by typing in the answers directly onto the Campership application form.
Other Summer Camp Bursaries
Places in BC that may offer subsidies based on demonstrated financial need:
- Variety the Children’s Charity
- Children’s Health Foundation of Vancouver Island
- McAdams Foundation (Victoria)
Accessible Camps and Hiking Trails
Thank you so much! We really appreciate all you give to Olivia and to so many other deserving kids. Olivia had a great time at camp and is already looking forward to next year. It truly is a fabulous place where kids with special needs can be themselves, accepted with no boundaries, and given every opportunity to feel “typical”, included and loved…
– Parent of a Camper
Landon had a great time trying out new foods like s’mores, participating in new activities like the high swing, and meeting new friends! It almost goes without saying how much accessing your campership benefits the children and youth you fund! There is never enough money for any family to provide the level (and diversity) of services a child with complex needs requires. The money you generously donated is easily transferable to massage or music therapy appointments. Thank you so much!
– Parent of Landon, a Camper
Thank you for sending me money so that I could go to Camp Amasa this summer. I sure had a lot of fun! I made a lot of new friends, there are people I will hopefully be able to get together with after camp and stay friends for a long time.
– Matthew, Camper
That is incredible!! Thank you so so so so much. That is beyond awesome, we are so lucky and thankful.
– Nicole and Michael, Savanna, Kaylee, Ryder, and Austin, Campers
Thank you for your help. And helping me put a smile on Nadia’s face. Not only is Nadia doing gymnastics, but she is also improving her swimming skills. She really enjoys.
– Parent of Nadia, a Camper